Good oral hygiene habits are essential to the lifelong health of your teeth and gums. Taking care of your teeth with regular dental visits helps preserve the longevity of your teeth.
Regular Dental check-ups and Cleans help maintain and minimise any future problematic issues to your teeth and gums. Routine dental visits help with early prevention and detect unknown issues. If unattended, minor concerns may lead to advanced problems that become unnecessarily costly.
We aim to provide you with high quality and affordable dental care. Standard dental check-ups and cleans include; scale and clean, polish, fluoride, oral examination and x-rays (if required).
- If you DO NOT have private health and are a New Patient to Amazing Smiles clinics, you can know that your first check-up at our clinic will cost only $145*.
- Our clinics provide No-Gap ‘out of pocket’ based upon your cover if you have private health. Standard check-up and clean fees apply when using No-GAP.
- Hicaps terminals are provided at all of our clinics for on the spot claiming.
* Don’t hesitate to contact your nearest dentist for further terms and conditions. Our clinics may differentiate between preferred health fund providers.
Regular dental check-ups and cleans are no different to your typical car service! Routine professional maintenance helps with longevity.
Like car servicing, which may occur twice a year, taking care of your teeth should be no different!
Regular check-ups allow dentists to help detect and prevent further damage to your teeth and gums.
Your teeth could have undetected decay that could cause significant root and gum problems. As a result, this can become costly for restorative dental issues and potentially require tooth removal.
Taking care of your teeth and gums with good oral hygiene
Maintaining a healthy smile at home requires daily brushing, flossing, and mouthwash. Depending on the health of your teeth and gums, your dentist may recommend an anti-plaque or antibacterial rinse, plaque fighting toothpaste, a special toothbrush, a specialty floss or a power-assisted plaque remover.
Benefits of choosing Amazing Smiles dental
- On-the-spot claiming is available with HICAPS.
- Based on the individual cover, No-GAP with major private health providers. Standard dental fees apply when using No-Gap.
- Your child could be eligible for $1,026 worth of FREE basic dental over two calendar years with CDBS.
- Payment plans available with dental treatments