Porcelain Veneers, Make Your Smile A Lasting Impression!
Transform your smile with porcelain veneers at Amazing Smiles, leading cosmetic dentists Gold Coast & Brisbane—veneer packages from $950-$1,200 per tooth*.
Our team of reputable and experienced dentists are dedicated to delivering affordable, high-quality solutions that enhance the beauty of your smile.
Dental porcelain veneers are a cosmetic dental treatment that uses thin, custom-made porcelain shells to improve teeth’ appearance.
What are porcelain veneers?
Veneers are designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve their shape, size, colour and overall appearance. As a result, ceramic veneers address a variety of cosmetic dental issues, such as:
- Chipped, cracked or broken teeth
- Discoloured or stained teeth
- Misshapen or uneven teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Small or worn-down teeth
Dental Veneers are highly durable and can last many years with proper care, such as regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental checkups.
They are also stain-resistant and provide a natural-looking and long-lasting solution to various cosmetic dentistry issues.
Porcelain teeth are a popular choice for achieving a radiant, natural-looking smile.
Our flexible payment plans allow you to easily access the smile transformation you desire.
Take the first step towards a confident and stunning smile by scheduling a consultation with our porcelain veneers dentist today.
Completed in just 2 to 3 appointments with our porcelain veneers cosmetic dentist
What to Expect? Porcelain Veneers Procedure
A dental veneers procedure typically involves the following steps:
Follow-up/Post Insert Review
The dental veneer procedure typically takes two to three appointments to complete, depending on the complexity of your case.
With proper care, dental veneers can last many years and provide a beautiful, confident smile. Our veneers are proudly Australian designed and made.
Contact our local ceramic veneer dentist in Logan, Jimboomba, Gold Coast, Wynnum and Bray Park today!
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Improve the appearance of teeth that are stained, discoloured, misshapen, or have gaps between them. They can also make teeth appear straighter.
- Porcelain veneers are durable and can last for 10-15 years with proper care. They are resistant to stains and can withstand normal wear and tear.
- Porcelain veneers require minimal tooth reduction compared to other dental treatments like crowns, which means that more of your natural tooth structure can be preserved.
- Dental veneers can be customized to match the color, shape, and size of your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers require the same level of care as your natural teeth. Brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups are all that are needed to maintain them.
- Veneers Porcelain can provide quick results, often in just two appointments with your dentist.
Porcelain Veneers Cosmetic Dentist
With porcelain teeth, you can make your smile stand out in any crowd and regain your confidence to smile freely again.
Dental Veneers, are perfectly crafted, seamlessly covering imperfections and creating a radiant, natural-looking smile.
Say goodbye to stains, chips, and misaligned teeth, and say hello to a smile that radiates beauty and charm.
Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams and unlock your inner star power.
It’s time to shine with porcelain veneers at Amazing Smiles! Get a FREE initial consultation with our cosmetic dentists for a personalized quote*.
veneer smile makeover package
Special Offer Porcelain Veneers!
We will work closely with you to develop a customized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and ensures the best possible outcome.
Based on your dentist’s assessment, we may use a combination of cosmetic dental techniques to achieve your optimum outcome. This will also be taken into consideration when providing your quote.
Cost of Porcelain Veneers
Prices above are subject to change.
With proper care and maintenance, porcelain veneers can last for many years.
The lifespan of porcelain veneers can vary depending on several factors, such as the quality of the veneers, the oral hygiene practices of the patient, and any habits or behaviors that may cause damage to the veneers.
On average, porcelain veneers can last 10 to 15 years or even longer, with proper care and maintenance. However, some veneers may only last for 5-7 years or less, especially if they are not well-cared for or exposed to excessive force or trauma.
To help ensure the longevity of porcelain veneers, it is crucial to practice good oral hygiene, including brushing and flossing regularly and visiting the dentist for regular check-ups and cleanings.
It is also important to avoid habits that can damage the veneers, such as chewing on hard objects, using teeth as tools, or grinding or clenching the teeth.
Additionally, wearing a nightguard or mouthguard can protect the veneers from damage caused by teeth grinding or clenching during sleep or physical activity.
Regular check-ups with a dentist are essential to monitor the health of the veneers and detect any signs of damage or wear.
If a veneer becomes chipped, cracked, or dislodged, it is crucial to seek prompt dental care to prevent further damage and maintain the appearance of your smile.
Package costs for porcelain veneers range from $950 to $1,200 per tooth*, but various factors can influence your final price per veneer.
These factors encompass the number of veneers you need, any unexpected treatments to ensure prime tooth and gum health, and the intricacy of the procedure.
Therefore, we advise scheduling a complimentary consultation with our dentist. This allows us to assess your dental condition thoroughly, offer tailored recommendations, and design a smile that harmonizes with your face.
Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dental procedure that can provide a beautiful, long-lasting smile. However, some risks are associated with porcelain veneers, like any medical or dental procedure. Here are some of the potential risks:
- Tooth sensitivity: Some people may experience increased tooth sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures after getting porcelain veneers.
- Damage to the tooth: Preparing the tooth for a veneer involves removing a small amount of tooth enamel. In rare cases, this can damage the tooth and increase the risk of tooth decay or infection.
- Misalignment: If the veneers are not placed correctly or are not the correct size or shape, they can cause misalignment or an uneven bite.
- Chipping or cracking: Porcelain veneers can chip or crack, especially if you grind your teeth or bite into hard objects.
- Colour mismatch: If the colour of the porcelain veneers does not match your natural teeth, it can create an unnatural appearance.
- Maintenance: Porcelain veneers require proper care and maintenance, including regular dental checkups, cleaning, and avoiding certain foods and habits that can damage them.
It’s important to discuss these risks with your dentist and ask any questions you may have before deciding to get porcelain veneers. Your dentist can help you weigh the benefits and risks to determine if porcelain veneers are the best option.
If a porcelain veneer breaks or becomes loose, it is essential to contact your dentist as soon as possible to schedule an appointment to repair or replace it.
In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to manage the situation:
- Save any broken pieces: If the veneer has broken into pieces, try to save as many pieces as possible. Your dentist may be able to use the broken pieces to repair the veneer, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Avoid eating hard or sticky foods: To prevent further damage to the veneer, avoid eating hard or sticky foods, especially on the affected tooth.
- Keep the area clean: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and non-alcoholic mouthwash to clean the area around the veneer. Be gentle to avoid dislodging the veneer or causing further damage.
- Use dental wax: If the veneer has become loose but is still attached to the tooth, you can use it to hold it until you can see your dentist temporarily. Dental wax can be purchased at most drugstores and should only be used temporarily until you can see your dentist.
- Take pain medication: If you are experiencing pain or discomfort, you can take over-the-counter pain medication, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen, as directed on the label.
Overall, if your porcelain veneer breaks or becomes loose, it is essential to contact your dentist as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
They can assess the damage and recommend the appropriate treatment to repair or replace the veneer.
No, dental whitening treatments typically do not work on porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are made of a durable and stain-resistant material designed to resist discolouration from things like coffee, tea, and other food and drink stains.
While dental whitening treatments may be effective at removing surface stains on natural teeth, they are not typically effective on porcelain veneers.
If your veneers have become discoloured or stained over time, your dentist may recommend replacing them with new veneers.
It’s important to note that proper dental hygiene practices, such as regular brushing and flossing, can help to prevent stains and discolouration on your porcelain veneers and can help to prolong their lifespan.
If you have concerns about the appearance of your porcelain veneers, it’s best to speak with your dentist about your options for improving their appearance.
No. Porcelain veneers are generally considered to be an irreversible dental treatment because a small amount of tooth structure must be removed to make room for the veneer.
Once this tooth structure has been removed, it cannot be replaced, and the tooth will always require a veneer or some other type of restoration.
However, it is possible to remove porcelain veneers if necessary, although this can be a complicated and costly process.
When a veneer becomes damaged or needs to be replaced for any reason, your dentist may need to remove it and replace it with a new veneer.
It’s important to note that removing porcelain veneers can sometimes cause damage to the underlying tooth structure and may require additional dental work to repair or restore the tooth.
Before getting porcelain veneers, it’s important to discuss the potential risks and benefits of this treatment with your dentist, and to make sure that you fully understand the process and the potential outcomes.
Amazing Smiles’ cosmetic dental team is committed to delivering top-quality dental care.
However, we regretfully cannot provide a warranty on porcelain veneers. This is primarily because managing and monitoring how patients may treat their teeth at home is challenging.
Factors such as dietary choices, eating habits, engagement in recreational activities, home oral health care management, and regular visits to dentists for check-ups and cleans can all influence the longevity of porcelain veneers.
While we strive for excellence, these external variables make it impossible to offer guarantees.
If a porcelain veneer, crown, or bridge dislodges within a short timeframe, treatment and fees will be assessed by our dentists on a case-by-case basis.
We encourage open communication with our team before and after treatment to address any concerns or unexpected situations that may arise. Your satisfaction and oral health remain our top priorities.
Private health insurance may provide some coverage for certain ‘items’ as part of your treatment for porcelain veneers, depending on your policy.
At Amazing Smiles Porcelain Veneers Dentist, we understand that affordability is important, so we work closely with your budget to achieve optimum results. Our dental clinics are preferred providers, meaning you can maximize your insurance benefits.
Don’t let financial concerns keep you from achieving the smile you’ve always wanted. Contact Amazing Smiles today and discover how we can help you achieve your dream smile within your means.
As part of our commitment to providing accessible care, we have partnered with SuperCare, offering the option to access your superannuation for dental restorations.
We accept all major health funds