Not only is water good for the holistic health of hydrating your body, it also has significant benefits of maintaining a healthy smile. Drinking water helps improve your oral care while also helping the overall health of your body.
- Water helps to strengthen teeth, particularly in areas with water supplies that are naturally high in fluoride.
- It helps to clean and wash away bacteria from your mouth that can cause decay. As a result from water washing stagnant bacteria away from your teeth, it also helps prevent staining and build up on your teeth.
- Water can help fight against dry mouth, which can also contribute towards bad breath.
- It’s sugar and calorie free while also being hydrating.
- Promotes not only oral health but full body health.
- Hydrates your gums.
- It lowers the level of acids in your mouth.