In light of the recent Covid-19 situation and for the health and well-being of our staff or patients, we politely ask that any individuals that have any cold/flu like symptoms to please reschedule or cancel your appointment and either self-isolate or consult your nearest Doctor prior to returning to Amazing Smiles.
Collectively we aim to minimize the risk throughout our local community.
Anyone that has recently traveled internationally or has come into close contact with individuals that are known to have tested positive for Corona Virus (Covid-19) is required to self-isolate in accordance to the 14 day mandatory self-quarantine requirements set by the Australian Federal Government.
What we are doing at Amazing Smiles to help
Our dental clinics have always maintained high levels of hygiene. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic we have further reiterated this importance with all of our team members. Our team have been acting diligently to help protect our patients and staff with strict hygienic protocols.
Currently, all of our clinics are still open standard hours.
While open, our team are operating cautiously to help minimize the effects of the Coronavirus. Our team are increasing the efforts in aiming to promote healthy personal hygiene measures throughout our clinics. These include:
- Hand sanitizer available to patients.
- Regular antiseptic cleaning of benches and desks in regular contact surfaces.
- Regular hand washing with antibacterial soap and water.
- Staff that appear to have symptoms of illness are being politely asked to stay home.
- Dentists and Dental Assistants to wear face masks always while dealing with patients.
- No hand shaking between staff or patients.
If in the unfortunate circumstance where a staff or patient has contracted Covid-19, we will abide to Government/Health body procedures and guidelines where necessary.
Thank you kindly once again for supporting the team at Amazing Smiles.
If you require additional health information please refer to your Doctor, or 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84), or the Australian Government Department of Health homepage at www.health.qld.gov.au/coronavirus.
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Australian Government Department of Health News & Resources
- World Health Organisation