Good oral hygiene habits are essential to the lifelong health of your teeth and gums. Taking care of your teeth with regular dental visits help preserve the longevity of your teeth.
Regular Dental Check-up and Cleans help to maintain and minimize any future problematic issues to your teeth and gums. Routine dental visits help with early prevention and allow dentists to detect unknown issues. If unattended, minor concerns may lead to advanced issues that may become unnecessarily costly.
Our aim is to provide you with high quality and affordable dental care. Standard dental check-up and cleans include; scale and clean, polish, fluoride, oral examination and x-rays (if required).
- If you have private health, our clinics provide NO GAP ‘out of pocket expense’ for standard dental check-ups depending upon your cover. Hicaps terminals are provided at all of our clinics for on the spot claiming.
- If you DO NOT have private health and are a New Patient to Amazing Smiles clinics, you can be confident in knowing that your first check-up at our clinic will cost only $145*.
* Please contact your nearest Amazing Smiles clinic for further terms and conditions. Amazing Smiles clinics may differ between preferred health fund providers.
Regular dental checkup and cleans are no different to your regular car service!
Similar to car servicing, which may occur twice a year, taking care of your teeth should be no different. Regular checkups allow dentists to help detect and prevent further unknown damage to your teeth and gums. There may be hidden decay and build up between the gaps of your teeth. If unattended, such issues could cause major root problems to your teeth. This can also become quite costly for major restorative issues or potentially require the tooth to be extracted.
Taking care of your teeth and gums with good oral hygiene
Educating yourself about proper Dental tooth and gum care, as well as the cause and treatment of common conditions, will enable you to better understand and follow your dental professional’s recommendations.
To maintain healthy, well-functioning teeth and gums and to guard against disease, daily brushing and flossing are essential. Depending on the condition of your teeth and gums, your dental professional may also recommend the use of anti-plaque, anti-cavity or antibacterial rinse, a plaque fighting toothpaste, a specialty toothbrush, a specialty floss or a power-assisted plaque remover.
- On the spot claiming available with HICAPS.
- No GAP for some services with most major private health dental extras cover
- Your child could be eligible for $1,000 worth of FREE basic dental over 2 calendar year with CDBS
- $0 Interest Free Dentist Payment Plans
For further information please complete the form below or contact one of our clinics closest to you on the Gold Coast, Jimboomba, Bray Park, Wynnum and Logan.